- Session Details
- Session Fees
- Mini Session Details
- Senior Session Details
- Wedding Collections
- Online Ordering Gallery - How It Works!
- Digital Image Purchases
- Gift Card Purchase
- What to Wear
- Copyright/Print Release Information
I strive to make every image a piece of art that is unique and shows genuine emotion. My goal is to create frozen moments that you will cherish a lifetime. I also hope to develop lasting relationships with the many families that I photograph.
To get a feel for what you are hoping to see in your proofs I will ask you about the types of images you really hope to get out of your session. I will only show you the great ones captured from your shoot. By paying me to be your photographer you are trusting my creative vision and that I am going to choose your best photos to post in your online gallery. I do not reedit images once I have uploaded them, nor do I share with you the images that I did not choose to edit.
Thank you and I truly look forward to capturing your story.
These fees include consultation, location, creative talent, custom image processing & online gallery.
50% non-refundable, is due the day you book your session to reserve and hold your time slot. If I have to cancel and you do not want to reschedule then 100% of the fee will be refunded.
• THE TEAGUE - Mini 25 minute Session + Download 15 edited images from online gallery $190 Mini sessions are shot in one location only. Not offered for groups with over 5 people. Limited props are used. Download all edited high resolution images & a print release + Online gallery to order prints
• THE REAGAN - Full 1 hour Session + Download entire gallery of edited images $325 Download all edited high resolution images (30 or more) & a print release + Online gallery to order prints
• THE OWEN - Full 1 hour Session + USB of entire gallery of edited images $340 USB with all edited high resolution images (30 or more) & print release mailed or pickup + Online gallery to order prints
• Single Image Digital Download $25
All sessions include up to 5 people. Additional members will be an extra $5.00 each.
Additional travel fees may apply
When you only need a few pictures, then a mini session is the way to go.
Mini sessions are shot in one location only. Not offered for groups with over 5 people. Very limited props are used.
• Mini Session 25mn. + 15 images $190
Download 15 edited high resolution images & a print release + Online gallery to view and/or order prints.
SENIOR SESSION $425
Includes a 2 hour session at several locations of your choice.
Multiple outfit changes.
USB of all custom edited images at high resolution and a print release, and an online gallery to view, share and order prints if you like.
BONUS - 4x6” prints of all images in your gallery!
50% due at booking
Wedding Collections start at $575
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information on the wedding collections that I offer.
Approximately within 7 days of your shoot you will receive login details via email to access your secure online gallery to view your images.
From there, you can purchase prints, digital prints and/or USBs, or download your images depending on what kind of session you purchased. You may also share your gallery with others as well.
If you purchase a USB it will include all high resolution images from your gallery, and a print release.
Your gallery will be available for 2 weeks for you to place an order. There will be a reactivating charge of $10.00 if you do not place an order in 2 weeks and need me to reopen it.
There is NO minimum order from the gallery.
If you purchased a session that includes digital downloads, you will be able to download your high resolution edited images from your gallery.
Single image files are $25.
To purchase an e-Gift Card please email me at email@example.com
Let me know the value you would like and I will email you an invoice to purchase it. The e-gift card will be emailed to you so that you can print it or send it to someone.
Hampton Roads, Tidewater or Surrounding Areas
I'm an on-location photographer. I love shooting in locations that have a variety of backgrounds to choose from. Anything with texture! Odd places that probably look like junk to you, are actually where some of the coolest photographs take place.
I will often place you in the strangest places and you may think I’m a bit crazy, but when you see the final photos you'll see why I'm drawn to those spots.
Open fields, beaches...areas with an open country feel are my go to spots as well.
When you book your session you can specify your preference for location(s). I'll be happy to suggest some great options if you don’t have anything in mind!
To make a great image clothing is very important. COLOR! I love color! Wearing layers as much as possible adds texture and interest.
For family sessions the key is to coordinate but not look like clones. You can’t go wrong when you pick a few colors and stick to them throughout the entire family. I always tell my clients don’t look “matchy-matchy” meaning, everyone in the family should NOT wear the same color blue shirt and tan pants. If those are the colors you like, then mix it up by varying the shade of blue. Some members can wear blue for their pants while others wear it as the shirt.
Be sure to add a third color for that extra punch throughout, like an orange scarf, organge vest, organge hat or boots. It really pulls the whole look together.
Always remember to accessorize! Red high heels, cool boots, jewelry, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, etc. Adding these simple items to your wardrobe will make your photographs pop.
Avoid clothing with large logos, tv characters, etc. as it will only distract from the beauty of the subject.
A print release and a non-exclusive license agreement will be included with all USB purchases, digital downloads and single image downloads. Copyright is retained and not released by the agreement. Please see below information regarding what is allowed and not allowed with these purchases.
- Prints for personal use of any size and quantity.
- Specialty items for personal use of any size and quantity.
- Display of images in personal residence or other non-commercial venue.
- Displaying of images on social networking sites must have a photo credit.
- Displaying images on social networking sites without a photo credit.
- Displaying images on social networking sites that have been altered in any way.
- Entrance into any contest or other venue which may result in financial gain (monetary or otherwise)
- Sale of prints or other materials.
- Display of images in any business (retail or otherwise) or commercial venue.
Vickie Carper Creative Design & Photography is not liable for print quality, cropping or coloring of any photos not printed directly through my professional lab. Photo quality is only guaranteed through photos purchased directly through me and my lab.